Sunday, February 10, 2008

Perth Here I COME !






10 Feb 2008

Leaving for Perth today
& now I'm in Perth, Australia !!!
Weather : Summer 33 C





<> 40 kgs
bt luckily no penalty ^^


Duno wat 2 do wif my so-many-luggage =.=
Father & mum sending me off in Brunei International Airport




Vincent goin off with me , same flight ^^

I fly using RBA ( royal brunei airline )

The services not bad , I like it ^^

Give wet towel --> drinks --> food serving --> dessert --> drinks

The coolest thing is..... ta da // the plasma tiny TV i played few games & some movies then

fall asleep ... too tired >< sienz ^^

Reach Perth bout 7 pm .. & it's still so so bright !! wow !!

Perth ! Hello .. hoping a nice new life in Perth ...gambated

shu Qing sending me off ... in Brunei Airport .... thanks gal ... & thx 4 da greetings... thx guys !

Miss u guys !!

dad mum loves u !

Phoebe Ken love s u !

p/s : i did cry ... i lose the bet ... =.=




























No comments: