Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Erica in PERTH














Many ppl asked me to post some pic bout my erica , & now I'm doin' it for u guys ^^
Thats the place i stayed in Perth ^^ - Erica Underwood House
( of cuz, I'm not the SHE in the pic ^^ )
She's my housemate - Wan Ching
This is me in front of my apartment ^^at ground floor
before reaching my apartment , I've gotta walked pass this area everyday , Erica is quite big .
This is just west wing of erica ^^

This area is mostly 'occupied' by angmo's & it's very very ' buzy' here durin' nite time

especially Friday & Saturday ,cuz .......

they owes partied thr

There's a BBQ set in front of their flat so, it's easy to have a "big party' & beer seller is just rite behind our residential area , 3 minutes walk ^^

So, it's kinda sad for those who really wans to study , living near tat area ...

This is our laudry Room ,

U need 2 x $1 + 1 x 20c to wash your clothes

& 1x$1 + 4x20cto use the dryer

It's kinda expensive washin clothes here but wat to do ... haiz

We hijacked all the Coles' trolley haha ^^




Flat 2 roxxx !!

My kitchen area
hallway to our rooms

Our dining room & Living room & now with additional DVD player ^^

woohoo ~ movie day every nite haha ^^

ROOMS


My housemate's bed , so clean & tidy ^^


I gotta walked pass this street every morning in order to reach UNI
peak hour will b at 7.45 - 8 am & 3.3.-4 pm ,
Never pass this road durin' it's peak hour
orelse u will b like me, waited thr for bout 5 minutes ....
ridiculous

It's a 10 min walk from my flat to main entrance of curtin uni

RoseMary in Erica F.O.C

Wan Ching ( my housemate ) planned to use it as spices , then all of us are like .... pls don , cuz we don wan 2 sue u to the court - poisoning us ^^ ) Lavender !!!!! my fav .... can be found in Erica oso ^^
Basically , i like my flat & all my flatmate but , no more after 25 feb 2008
aha ^^
sial nya

No comments: