Saturday, March 1, 2008

1 March

1 March 2008
Saturday
Went to CCM's club organised Swan Valley Tour ^^
The day before still wondering should go or not ...
bcuz of "certain " reason ...
Woke up at 8.30 am,
After reconfirm with my fren
tat "HE" is not going then off I go without second thought ^^
It's $23 dollar, Went to 3 places , wildlife park, vine yard,& chocolate factory ^^
Part 1 - wildlife park
Kangaroos ....
I love kangaroos ! they are a very good boxer ! But luckily they are tamed in this park ^^
On our way to the kangaroo's place, thr r lots of 'bomb' s as shown in the pic thr ... OMG
& I am wearing SANDALS ? wat the !
Before we enter the kangy's place, thr are few rules we need to obey
i) can touch only their back , don touch their face & other parts of body , pls do so if u wan to start a boxing competition with them ^^but U sure lose ! guranteed !
Shit of Kangaroos *yux*It's everywhr ! My fren kena quite lots of time ^^haha lucky me

This Jessie, she's a zoo keeper .
&
these are food for kangaroos !

This is a grey kangy ! he's from Africa ^^


White Kangaroos ! they are very unique species

I enjoy myself feeding kangaroos ! They are so so cute ...

But it's kinda scary cause U gotta owes be aware that there are no other kangy behind you while U are feeding another kangy beside U .... They would just 'attack' u from the back for the food on your hand ^^


Wan Ching tryin to disturb the 2 white sleepin' kangy haha ^^


Me , Theodore & Wan Ching ^^

All are my flatmates ^^

Then after 15 minutes,

we are asked to leave for another point --> wombat ^^

fuyoh


This is the fake one obviously haha ^^

just waiting for my turn 2 take photos with the real wombat ^^

They are so so so cute ^^

Real wonbat & me ... She slept most of the time when my frenz are takin' photos , but when it's my turn ^^ She opened her eyes edy ahhaha ^^
lucky me !


sathya & wan Ching


crazy theodore with the Black BULL ! Luckily Theo is not wearing a red T
wondering wat would happen if he wears a red T shirt ^^
kinda exciting...
chased by BULL haha ^^

Dingos ^^



tasmanian devil

kinda disappointed with their look

I thought it would be as cute as in the cartoon .... but ends up like .... this ?

Disappointment

Rabbits !

Fat Fat Genuie PIG ^^

They are super active

Run here & there

Llama ^^

* 4gt it's name *
shrek's donkey ! Opening his mouth when i fed him ...

Dint brush his teeth so so smelly haha^^

Luckily he dint BURP to me

if not .....




Feeding him by THROWING the food into his mouth

It's fun !

It's like playing basketball u noe....

GOAL ! when the food reached his mouth haah ^^

HAving so much FUN


Koala BEAR !

They are so so lazy

keep sleeping & dint want to entertain us =.=

BUt they are seriously cute

They slept for 18 - 20 hours per day !

So nice ...

I wish i was a koala bear.....

Sleeping beauty ^^

This is wat they eat everyday
they ate 1.5kg of this everyday !
We cant touch this leaves cause koala bears wont eat the leaves being touched
As usual
there are few rules to obey:-
i) can only touch 2 of them, others not allowed
ii) can only touch their back using back of your hand

Lazy bone .... ^^but still very cute ^^

me with koalas



Wan ching + koala + me


theodore !

Group photos with Jessie ( our group leader / zoo keeper )



Wombat ! wanted to buy ... but too expensive -->$23

This is my Kangy ^^

I bought this for $14
Reasonable

camwhoring with my koala ^^ her name is " sleepy "

Kenny ^^

Group photos ^^

before leaving wildlife park


Leaving for LUNCH ^^
Fried BEE HOON + hot dog + Lemon juice _ pepsi MAX ^^
After Lunch,
we continue our journey to WINE YARD ^^
Enjoy ^^

No comments: