Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My birthday DINNER ^^

4th March 2008
It's my birthday ^^
Thought this year's birthday celebration might be quite lonely
No family....
No brothers ...
No 'kaki' ...
but
turned out to be quite a HAPPY one ^^.
Housemates & Friends cooking a birthday dinner for me
Appreciated !
Thanks guys for everything ^^
Thanks for birthday greetings, birthday wishes, birthday dinner , thanks so much guys ^^.
Y.T & wan Ching stealing rose mary from the front door of erica underwood house ???
Theodore @ penjaga babi haha
Crystal cooking her masterpiece
Nice one
mackaroni cheese beef pasta

my birthday cheese cake .

Crystal & her hubby ^^

my birthday cake II

Ice creammmm


" Almost done ? I'm hungry edy ...."
" sorry not yet ..."
=.=


Doin' nothing poly ?? Cuz he dun noe how 2 cook ....
only noe how 2 wash dishes haha ^^




Corn for me ? ^^

Stealing is not good
but u stole for my birthday dishes
then
it's OK ^^





Finally OUT !
& it's 9 PM haha





Thanks again guys !
I really have a great time
finishing everything haha ^^
&
I think i gained 4 kg after that dinner
Zzzz

No comments: