Sunday, March 16, 2008

My New Bicycle



My New Bike ....

Woke up early in the morning, 'bout 7 am
Went to belmont flea market
With a bunch of friends ^^

Used bus 99 to reach belmont market
it's like 20 minutes ride
bt walking ?
U'll noe later =.=

After few round of my 'bike search'
FINALLY
I found my bike
&
I bought it for only $38 ( reduced )
quite cheap right ? ^^

K fine ! I'm lucky now ...

Caught a bus
planning to go back using BUS
but
I'm not allowed to enter the bus with my BIKE ????
wtf wth shxx @#$!^%
damm that driver !!!
Zzzz
hate him so much !
He owe me a foot spa !
Luckily there's a nice friend of Alex -- > Ivan
He walked back with me & my bike
It's a 2 hours walk Zzz
but
Alex & Wan Ching came to rescue 'bout one hour later ....?

What a NICE DAMM day
What a "nice" damm driver
make my life & Ivan's miserable only
Tell me Y Y Y
I dint do anything wrong rite ?
*got la dint go church this morning only wad Zzz*

Y u wan to do tat to us ????
Tell me Y Y Y
cold - hearted !
STupid driver !!!!!
Hopeless ...

luckily I got them ...
if not I sure chop u into pieces
buahahha
violent cindy
buahahha


Hero of the day haha ^^--> Ivan



My rescue Team

Thanks so so so so much guys ^^

while walking, we saw this cute tiny car ..

wondering how the driver fit in it O.o

"macho man"

Owe u guys a big dinner ^^
paying back tonight ^^
Dinner at my house 8 pm
Thanks again GUYS !!!

No comments: