Sunday, March 30, 2008

Malaysian biker 2008

After i came to Perth,
I found that I'm in love with cycling ...
can keep fit somo ^^

We cycled to Cosmo Beach last night
we left our house 'bout 10 pm
then after 2 hours cycling and sum fooling-around
finally we reached the beach ..
Of course before that we stopped at many nice places
If u seriously want to discover the nice view of Perth City
grab a bike then cycle around
of course with a grp of BIKER ^^
We even saw peligans
Is that the sign of GOOD LUCK to us ? haha ^^
i think so

We cycled together
We are all Malaysian !
Malaysia Boleh !
^^

We were below the bridge ...

with all of our bikes

spot me ^^

After we reached jetty ....

everybody buzy searching for jelly fish

I caught one

but i think i killed it haha

Jelly fish murderer haha

I noe i m haha

but

who CARES anyway

JK

sorry jelly fish ...

may god be with you ^^

(without me)

cool biker gang

^^

there're 8 of us

^^

(without Adrian)

Cycling is FUN

we cycled appx 3 hours!

from 10pm - 1 am

Cycling is seriously FUN

No comments: