Monday, March 17, 2008

1)
Exams cuming 2moro ....

My first practical test 2moro ...

geology ....

Quite nervous

&
The main thing is
I haven start my revision yet ^^

but luckily i paid full attn in class

hopefully dint 4gt anything Pete Kinny said in class

haha


2)
Lost my Id last Friday

&

i went to the help desk & see wether gt ppl found my ID but sadly

DON HAVE

so

spent $15 on that stupid ID card

Zzz


(p/s : Jason u won half way edy ... i bcum fat fat edy =.= my double chin omg Zzz )

1 comment:

PSY said...

Hi ya
you told me to come on your blog and here i am
okokit is always about studies right have to get use to it dude
ID cards hahaha i lost mine in the gym and guess whatsome kind hearted guy found it for me and kept at the main desk for me LUCKY ME!!! by the way the cards in glasgow are not cheap the cost like 10 quid!!!
so fat huh hahaha
just take it easy dude, we put on weight after 20 remember basic metabolism rate starts to decrease after 20.
besides be happy that it is under your skin and not around your heart or kidneys
hope you are doing well in geology
sounds superbly interesting though hope to hear from you soon
CHEERS!!!