Thursday, February 21, 2008

21/02/2008



It's another Thursday !
Yay ...


Another week 4 LATE NIGHT SHOPPING ^^
Invited by friendly nice seniors from 'ZION' club to ' pay' GARDEN CITY a visit ^^
( actually it's just shopping ^^ ) After meeting up with Peter in erica underwood , off we went 2 GARDEN CITY ^^


Garden City is a very nice shopping mall , It's not tall ,it's just a 2 storey building but with many WINGS .... ( so so so big )if you dint pay attention to those stores you passed by, trust me , the next thing you will do is " xcuse me sir, how to go to XXX " ^^ that's what me & my friend Wan Ching did to find our way back to the store haha ....


We back at 9 .30 pm , & Wan Ching bought her printer for only $69 with $20 rebate , so it's just $49 >> nice one ^^





Dint notice 2day is the last day of Chinese New Year ... cause thr's no chinese new year MOOD in Perth AT ALL !!!!!
aha


Happy Chap Goh Mei ^^

Grp photos 1


Grp photo 2


Grp photo 3


Ching Wif Hiroki

Me wif ....I forgot his Name Sorry XXX ^^ ( advertising student ^^ )

Me & Ching

" so tired of WALKING "

He looks like " ping guan" rite ??Maybe bcuz of HIS spec haha ^^

He is ADRIAN

Wan Ching With her new printer ^^

" Hiro .. i knoe u r tired ... "

" Adrian , I just love this photo ^^ " pls don blame me on that ^^ hahaha

Good Night Everyone ^^

No comments: