Sunday, February 24, 2008

Outing Part 1 - South Beach









South Beach Tour
16 Feb 2008
Friday
This is my gang ^^
We waited behind Building 408
which is at the other end of Curtin University
&
We are in BUS 2
(back/left) Jessica, Felicia, Lynn, Me , YT , Irwin
(front/left)Justin, Vincent , Sathya , Kenny
Felicia, Jessica , Lynn, Me
Our volunteer helper
I love South Beach , the sea view is superb !
blue sky, blue sea
greenish tree
I just love Perth
&
the weather that day is superb nice
windy
not hot at all ^^



Irwin with his CAM






Me & Vincent


Irwin & me












Sausage ham Roll



The thing which i dont like is
DOGS r everywhere
I'm scared of dogs
but
they are so so so cute
when the dog came near me
I just ran like mad
seriously dont know y
....
But the Dogs here are so cute & their fur are so smooth & nice to touch on
The doggie here
are well-looked by their master
they are really Men's best companion in Aus
Unlike Miri's dog
their faith are more cham
not been well-looked
dirty
not cute at all
& mostly are stray dogs





















South Beach is also a nice place to surf
If u like surfin'
then
this is the rite place ^^





Even girls surf here









We left the beach after 1 hour then off we went to Fremantle ^^ for it's famous Fish & Chips superb nice ^^



Perth is a nice place

I like Perth !!

so so much ^^

Happy Reading

No comments: