Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fremantle Fish & Chip trip ^^

15th Feb
Friday
Went to fremantle to enjoy my fish & chip meal with a bunch of my frenz
by tour organised by one of our uni's club .
fremantle is a very nice place ,
Nice view
I love the blue sea water, blue sky, with white seagull
omg
ttaz superb nice ....
Besides I love submarine thr , thr's so elegent
Info from my seniors, one small sub marine costs bout 1 million AD !!!
WAT ?
Aussie are freaking rich man ...
These are some photos taken in Fremantle ( part of ) ^^
" Cicerello's "
This is the place where we had our dinner - Fish & Chip superb !! I miss the fish & chip here ...

It's Kenny & Sathya & Vincent enjoying their meals ^^


Cute Sathya
The portion here are dammmm big so I shared this with Lynn

It's $15 +-

But it's worth it ^^

Clams ! I nvr had them in Miri cuz mirian suxx in cooking clams

i guess haha ^^

But this taste so good ... I ate 8 pieces i think ^^

Vincent : " Nice coffee "


-->Y T <--

group photos of our group

2 Poor fishermen .... later U 'll understand y i said like this ^^

Case 1

Case 2

Case 3 - the worst one

Poor fishermen kena molested by ASEAN hahaha ^^



Before we went to our BUS, we passed a railway .... Then 'sum' guys did sumthin crazy thr ....jz scroll down ^^

It's dangerous , ya ya we noe , but wat to do ? We just love to do crazy stuff haha ^^

It's kinda dirty rite ... anybody shitted thr ? or PEE ? hahahhaa


Guys' group photos



Gals group photos


Me & Irwin at fremantle Beach
Me & sathya

Photo taken by Lynn , so pro !


Saying Goodbye to Fremantle , swear will visit here AGAIN ^^


sunset view




Fremantle is SUPERB Nice
I just love it !
I'm in love with Fremantle ....

No comments: