Saturday, February 23, 2008

Patience Test --> 100++

Friday - 22/02/2008

Went to the international office early this morning ...
again...
this is my 4th time goin' over to check my 'arrival' of my letter
hoping can get my new letter of offer as soon as possible...
Finally
I got mine !
I was so so happy & excited 'cuz i can start my classes on this monday ^^
But
it's the starting of my patience test ...
My day
10.30 am : Got my letter of offer
11.00 am : Went to geology orientation
12.00pm : Enrolment for geology school in geology building
12.30pm : Asked to go to 'new tech. building' to continue my enrolment
12.33pm : Reach new tech building
1.10 pm : Finally my turn, & they told me i gotta pay my remaining fees before
I can continue my enrolment Zzz
1.20 pm : Reach Bank West
2.10pm : Finaly my turn to get my bank cheque
2.15pm : Reach Student central * shxT* long queue
3.20pm : FINALLY my turn to pay my REMAINING fees
3.28pm : Reach International Office ... wat the ... QUEUE again ??
@#$%^
3.45pm : my turn to ASK question & pass up my acceptance form
3.55pm : Run to 'New tech. building' again Zzzz .before they close..
expected --> queue again
4.20pm: Finally my turn ! Gotta wait again ? system not updated , so waited for
another 10 min.
4.35pm : DONE !!!!! finally ... I 'm purely a GEOLOGY student now ....

Hey guys, advice from aunty cindy :-
whoever wans to apply courses, think carefully before choosing it , changing course is not a dam-fun-thing k ...
It's actually a patience test !!!!
What a day !

No comments: