Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26 Feb 2008


26 Feb 2008
Tuesday
I was late for class
class started at 10 am till 4 pm non stop

I woke up early i thought, bout 8 am ?
but
still, i was late for class
damm....
After 'searchin' my class room's location
I just rush to uni without thinking wat classes I'm goin to ....
After 20 minutes running
Finally reach my classroom ....
of cuz i was late & so do my fren esther haha ^^
paise nya ...~
can seriously feel that there r 1000 ET's eyes are watchin over us ....
scary ...
don B late next time !
Settled down ...
i run thru my timetable again ....
shXt
Physics lab !
&
I'm wearing
a pair of ----> SANDALS !!!!!
no sandals or flip flop allowed in watever LAB science student shud noe this...
nvm
DOn bother ...
hoping tat the lecturer dint notice bout it ...
but still
>.< : " U wont b able to cum into the lab without ur closed shoes . No SANDALS allowed "
=.= : " kK sorry Sir , no more next time ."

My physics lab ....

Doin' the simple pendulum experiment again ...

.... take-down the time the bob needed to finish 1 complete osillation....



The 'sandals' i wore to LAB - bijaknya science student ini ...


Should wear this !

My group partner ^^ Esther Yew ^^
She's so doin' her experiment so seriously haha
while
me?
bz takin photos ^^


No comments: