Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mafan's Packings

1st Feb 2008
Time passes so fast,
leaving Miri soon ,
9 days 8 nites left in Miri ...
so gotta start my packings

At first kinda happy : yoohoo~ Here I come, Perth >.
but few minutes later, kinda regret leaving for Perth! Y >?
CUZ I kinda forgot how suffer i was
when packing & squeezing my stuff into my luggage 2 years ago,
while doing my packings to Taylor's Subang Jaya !


And now repeating the same thing,--> squeezing my brain cell
using ' pack & weight & repack' theory
repack & repack & repack
omg ...
seriously U won't like that feeling
Just packin' stuff & need to waste my brain cell's energy ?!!!
flight weight limit --> 30kgs
SO LITTLE ??!!!


I hate packings !!!!!
Arggg so troublesome !


Finally after 2 hours hard work with mummy FINALLY got my thing squeezed like ' xian chai '

but still .............. OVER WEIGHT !!!!!!


total weight


14kg + 15 kg + 3kg + 7 kg = 39 kg !!!


It's all RBA's fault
for not letting me taking more weight !
It's all my fault
for not being rich girl ,
for not afford a business class seat !
*.*
what to do ... repack again lar !
gotta repack & throw sumthin' out ....
hpmmmm...
but everything is important ...


But we gave up , repack only the night be4 leaving 4 PERTH la ! /* so easy */ ^^


Sienx =.= Haiz =.= Mafan =.=







MY's LUGGAGE







No comments: