Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged ...

1 Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy/girl for the first time?

Is he tall ? Is he good looking or better-looking ? Does he hav attitude problem ?

2. Who is your role model?
ME
^^
3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Sushi
4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
27 dresses
5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Handphone, Laptop, MP3
6. What is your most annoying habit?
crap-ping - bullshi-ting & gossip-ping
7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
8. I get nervous when...
someone i don like confessed to me ?
WTH ???
9. My biggest fear is...
DOGs, CATs, BIRDs
10.The best thing I've done for myself is...
cant think of one right now ...
11. Pass this meme to 6 people.
i shall taggggggggggggggggg......
Zowy, Shu Qing, Jiun , Chen , Esther& Alex

No comments: