Tuesday, April 1, 2008


1st of April

A special day
It's APRIL FOOL !

It's not that popular to 'celebrate' this 'meaningful' day with my friend in Curtin Perth here
It's all assignment's fault !
They are all buzy with their assignment & forgot bout this day ...
wat ???
@#%!#@!
arggg
But it's a good thing for me
because they were manipulated by me ^^
Ends up - me having lots of fun with just one stupid trick ^^

About 10 people got tricked by me that day

#1

cindy calling ......


" Hello , where you now ? "

XXX ....

" at home .. why ? " ( not alert at all )

cindy ...
" I'm outside your house edy , can you open the door for me ? thank you "

XXX...

" NO problem ..." ( so kind of them )

after 3 minutes ...

cindy msg - ing XXX ....
"Happy April Fool ! "

=.= kena fooled ^^ yea yea

#2

cindy msn - ing ...

[ ><> I'm hungry <>< ] - hey, wan ching went to your place just now ....
think she reached your place edy .... can u check whether she reach
edy o nt ?
[XXX] - alrite

2 min later ....

[XXX] - I dint see her ler ....U sure she came ?

--- =.= kena fooled ^^ yea yea ----

Most of my friend got fooled especially Erica's
poor them .... haiz ... hahahaha
omg I'm so happy & feeling so satisfied & proud of myself ^^



p/s : - guys so sorry ....
but you guys did a super great job - which is - giving me the best happy moments ^^
I had lots of fun ^^ Thanks guys @.@

I was in hell yesterday but today ...
back to the heaven edy ^^ hahaha

how bout u ?got fooled or fool ?

No comments: