Saturday, April 19, 2008

Freo ^^

Day :Saturday
Weather : Sunny
Temperature : 21'c/8'c

It's freezingggg cold today ...
wore my WINTER jacket ...
&
it's not even winter yet
omg ...
how am i gonna to survive during WINTER ?
gosh ...

As promised , I went to Freo ( fremantle ) with Alexio , helped him with his assignment - his photoshoot sessions ,please don't get me wrong, 'm not his model just his assistant or ..slave ? wth ... @#$%^ hahaha
Me dun wan be FFK queen in PERTH hehe
His model- Simone , a very pretty gal
At first that model was so shy and keep saying
" I don't knoe how to pose, do teach me wat to do"
" Do I put my butt this way or that way "
" Is this the pose u wan ? "
" ok... no smiling .... sorry alex ..."
( after scolded by alex - fault ? laughing ?? wth ??
because she loves to smile and laugh & got scold poor simone ...
btw Alex watz wrong to smile huh ?? She's pretty oso wad ... jz no more high fashion oni wad ... ^^ aha )
haha
But this gal did a pretty good job after few shoots... She's a born model ... after few shoots of try-outs hahah
&
I love the pictures taken ! omg
should take photography as my minor unit next year haha
or
should i just drop my stupid communication skill & go for photography ? haheeh - impossible
LOL
After the photoshoot, me n alex went to cicerello to meet our friends there, Adrian, Sam and K.K
& of course
i ordered my favourite dishes- seafood template and chilli muscles !
I love the chilli muscle so much

There's a boat show went on also tat day
All of us went there
it's quite BORING i think ehehe
gals wad ... rite hehe
so me n alex decide to go to city whereas others were so 'interested' in boats then they stayed till quite late hehe
Actually wanted to but the hat i wanted in Sportsgirl but ... OUT OF STOCK ? argggg
Should listen to Alex 2 weeks before.... Should buy that hat tat time .... arggg
NVM
I bought a pair of BOOTS hehehe
me likey my boots so dammm much ....
After 25% discount , it's 75 $
I need one cause it's seriously getting colder and colder ....
After the shoppings
me & alex went to DOME -coffe shop
Ordered the honey crumb something somthing
hehe i forgot the name edy
watever ^^


Me & alex at boat showin freo

It's freezing cold ....

Bored Sam, poor daddy Adrian , naughty Alex ..wait whr's K. K ?
Boat show

It's cold ..

seriously don play play

Shouldn't have listen to my fren - " no need to bring so many winter cloths to perth , not cold at all ..."

wtf @#$%^

Adrian , me & alexio

Sun shinning brightly in city

But

Y it's still so cold ??? arggg

Me - likey boots hehe

I love it so so much ....

It's nice ^^

eng-dao- nya

D.O.M.E

hungry alex ...

waiting our cake to be served

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fuiyoooo....

I should really thank you for not FFk me...HAHAH jk la..

But seriously thanks to you and simone, the whole shooting went absoulutely well, not when the part the waves damage my dear Porsche designed adidas shoes ...sobbix**

ehhhh those pictures u edit d not bad ah...;) not a bad job there...

Muahaha...show lah the pics that i took :P go my blog i ALLOW you to post any pics from that photoshoot in that post, ^^ hee heee

Btw...Who choose the boots for you wan? :P