Friday, April 11, 2008

Mind your own business !

I am me
U cant change me !


You laughed
in front of me
but
at the back
U
Told others that
:' she looks damm funny in that dress ! '
( or watever .. bla bla bla )
who k's

told others that something wrong with my fashion taste g ..

Do tell me if i 'offended' your precious eyes
in front of me !
not behind me !
tatz rude dude !
your mama dint teach you tat ?
poor u


If my fashion sense are
critized by fashion genius
i wont mind
but
by an ... Ah Beng or Ah Lian ???
WTF ?? @#$%

shuddd the hell UP dude !
You cant even dress properly man ...
Talk to me after you pass your fashion sense test
come on ...
Even supermario dressed better than u
trust me !


Hey U
did u ever EVER
think that your fashion taste is worse than mine ?

So
just a simple reminder for u
Mind your own monkey business
&
Shut your bloody dammmm mouth UP !
&
Talk to me only you passed your fashion test !
remember to study hard for it ya
good luck !
dammm u



Do i MAKE it CLEAR ?

No comments: