Friday, May 23, 2008

My Chem Lab best Partner














































E is for Esther .
Esther is my bestie.
Esther is my best coursemate.
Esther is my best lab partner.
Esther is my best soul mate.
Esther is my best see-rock partner.

" Cindy, no more yumcha wif ur fren tonite ! If not i'll call ur fren & ask them to let u go back to sleep ..."

" Cindy , must sleep early larrr.... "

" Cindy , ni yi ding yao shui jiao liaw a ..."

" Cindy ..... "
" Cindy ..... "

Esther is like my mother . ^^
( don b angry Esther -It's a compliment :p )

We do everything together.
Quiz .... PSI chem test ..... have lunch together ....
Thanks Esther for being my soul mate ...

1 comment:

esther said...

HAHAHA!

1. i like that photo of our shoes
2. I LOOK SO WEIRD WITH THAT LAB GLASSES AND THE COAT!!
3. YAY! im ur bestie! u r mine too ^^
4. =D i m happy too to have u as my coursemate!!! (as mentioned in my blog hehe)
5. yes yes yes my best lab partner! hahaha always speak in chinese till stephan say: english pls. hahahah! and always steal from 10A3's drawer and ha ha ha yalah i like chem labs!! OH but I hate phy lab, (brunei sultan HAHA)
6. ooo soul mate! first time someone refer to me as that ^.^
7. HAHAHA see-rock partner! yes yes we both love rocks sooo much till today got drenched from head to toe haaih all for the love of rock ey?
8. HAHAHA ya man, i feel like a mom too (even tho im younger than u). but yes!! U NEED TO SLEEP MOREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
9. HAHA let me give you a big hug! *HUGS!!!!
10. actually, make that a tight squeeze! *SQUEEZES!
11. =D