Friday, May 30, 2008

Hair Cut ^^


After a long hectic practical Geo lab test,
Me & JUN went for a hair cut
we did make our appointment with tat fabulous hair stylist before that of course ^^
we likey OUR hair
good job EDMUND !
It's not-that-expensive also
Me - $ 20
Jun - $15 !!!!



Before Hair cut

jun: " I need hair cut ,I look like GORILA , quan sheng shi mao .."

=.=

In da processs

Output ^^

Nice rite ?

-side view -

OMG

JUN is typical Honkee edy ....



My turn after JUN


Before Hair My hair cut,

I chose a lot of hair styles

bob, short , hair extension ...

Edmund say NO to all?

aikxxx

Kla suits u la

help me cut till leng leng tatz alrite edy larrr...

ends out

pretty WELL ^^

No Big change

jz TRIM

Neater



Edmund ROXX !!!

whoever want his NAME card

can ask from me

^^

It's cheap & his skill prefectly good also.

1 comment:

jun said...

im MALAYSIAN....

typical Chinese in MALAYSIA>>>

nt hongkee...