Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Freedom !

Oh yea ...
after 2 weeks of torchering ....
after 2 weeks of hardwork... ( shud start earlier but ... )
after tonesss of days of sleepless nites....


Finally ,
Exam is finally OVER ...
phew...

The EXAM's fault

- I finished 1 big pack of 5 Maggi's within 2 days...
( lunch--> dinner --> breakfast--> lunch-->dinner )
* i noe it's unhealthy, but what to do ?? --> EXAMs
&
the maggi company sure earned a lot during this exam period
cuz maggi is 'essential' for all students man ..


- I start to shop at chocolate's department at COLES (the supermarket near my house )
Before that i swear to myself that i wont get near to choco's when I'm in Perth , cuz eating it
is a SIN man ...
* dammm I'm F*ckin fat now dammm

-I slept only 5 + 1/2 hours in 2 days ....
New panda is borned ! welcome to the world panda ... Zzz LoLxx

- I was so out-dated !
Sales is everywhere in Perth last week i guess ! & i just knew it today =.=

- My room is so so MESSY !
WTH, my clean room --> full with papers , lecture notes, ouch ...
Bet u cant even find an elephant out from my ROOM !
Just imagine how " clean" is it ^^

But the good thing ,'M organising a MOVIE trip to night --> SEX and the City
WOW
It's a must watch movie man ^^
I love SEX and the city .......
dont get me wrong

^^

must watch
must watch

^^

No comments: